MP's defecting

• Thread starter david and julie
  • Start date
D

david and julie

See another ones decided to cross over to the other side of the house, I find this all rather odd. If 100% (in theory)of a constituency voted for an MP it is because they support his/her parties policies, for the most part. If the MP then decides to change allegiance surely he/she should resign and put up in another colour? How can they be truly representing their constituancy otherwise?

How must a labour stronghold (say a mining town) feel if their MP crossed over to tory?

Surely they are just taking their salaries under false pretences, I just cant understand how they can do this at all.

Sponsored Links
your dead right and it just goes to show how close to the conservative party labour has become I think these politicians start out with all the best of intentions but then power gets the better of them, their all tarred with the same brush. I remember several years ago a london cabby was asked in a tv interview who he thought would win the general election and he said that it doesn't really matter cos the government will win.

Sponsored Links
Back