raven heat csi 85

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been called to a csi 85. I will not go to main flame. The pilot lights and igniter continues to tick away but no main flame and then locks out. Not sure about this one as i am 5 th engineer to site so asking for help. Main ignition module has been changed but only worked for 3 hours after.
Should the flame recitification stop igniter ticking on pilot or main flame?. As this one lights the pilot and continues to spark.

Crofty

Sponsored Links
I would have thought the pilot, as without this proved the gas valve should not be allowed to open.

HI

these boilers also have a smaller P.C.B fitted with the gas valve and they
(p.c.b)often cause this problem.

Thanks for the replies people.
Spent another 4 hours with the boiler Sunday and found the condensate earth and sensor screw once disconnected the boiler then fired but began turning on the off repeatedly.
Really strange set of faults on this boiler possibly why all other fitters have changed mobile numbers after charging the customer a small fortune ranging from £100.00 for 2 hours to £600.00 for ignition unit plus labour !!!!!!!!!!

Is there no honour left between us. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
First thing to do on these thing is to make sure that pilot injector is SPOTLESSLY clean use an injector pin

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back