Ravenheat C24 Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a problem with the expansion vessel which i understand is a 7 litre vessel, if i fit an external expansion vessel what size should i fit, i have 10 radiators in the house and thought a 7 litre vessel would be on the small size

Sponsored Links
I have a problem with the expansion vessel which i understand is a 7 litre vessel, if i fit an external expansion vessel what size should i fit, i have 10 radiators in the house and thought a 7 litre vessel would be on the small size

Fit 2 8 litre ones. 1 on the flow and 1 on the return. Like tits

Sponsored Links
Guess i better try one of the other diy websites as not much constructive help on here :)

Guess i better try one of the other diy websites as not much constructive help on here :)

Wtf! You’ve had a decent response!
Do you really think your threat of going to ask for free advice elsewhere bothers anyone here? Crack on sonny-Jim :ROFLMAO:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back