WORCESTER 350 COMBI EXPANSION VESSEL ALTERNATIVE NEEDED.

Thanks 'ihavenojob',

After 22 years I suppose it could have been condensation. It wasn't that much that came out. And pressure is now pretty stable. Drops a little when the boiler fires up, and slowly increases a little about cold pressure when hot. From what I read about how long exanpasion vessels last, and mine is the original factory fitting, this has lasted amazingly well hasn't it?

Anyway, all good for now. But as it's 22 years old, I am likely to replace the boiler anyway before it does fail with another obsolete part.

--------------------

I also need to know about boiler control, under boiler plus regulations. I understand the regulations, and what you have to have fitted as a minimum, but not exactly how that will affect how I use my central heating.

Is it better to start another thread, or will this one do?

Sponsored Links
The schraders valve's at the bottom of the vessel so it's completely normal to get a small quantity of water from condensation/porous diaphragm.
With some boilers...eg. the old Vaillants is was normal to get a cupful of water.
I found the 350s biggest problem were the unreliable pcbs...

Start a new thread...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back