Ravenheat CSI85 no Central Heating or Hot Water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a ravenheat CSI85 4 years old, has separate ignition board and main PCB.

The pressure dropped due I think to a small leak, after re filling the system the boiler will not re start. The pump runs, the light is on, the pressure at 1.5 but no pilot or gas burner lights. Any Ideas???

Many Thanks

Tim

Sponsored Links
The timer is currently on the ON setting. How do you reset it? If the timer says ON how is it affecting the running of the boiler.

Thanks

Tim

Did the boiler stop working BEFORE you repressurised it?

Have you found and cured the leak?

Tony

Sponsored Links
Hi Tony

I woke up one morning last week and pump was running but the heat not, Pressure was low, I found leaks and fixed them. Re-pressurized system and it will not re-start.

Thanks

Tim

Don't know if you are still struggling with this 5 days on but if you are have you found the reset button? It is behind a screw off cap on your control panel.
After that try a pcb reset by turning to off position waiting a while and turning back on again.
Low water pressure switch could be blocked or faulty but it might be best to leave that one for an RGI

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back