Ravenheat problems - can anyone help?

The manual will tell you which terminals to use for external controls. Be careful to note whether the external control link takes mains voltage (230V) or is voltage-free (meaning very low voltage fed from boiler - usually 24V). Also leave the built in timer on constant.

Sponsored Links
if your heating is working, there is probably nothing wrong with the timer. They can fail, but usually completely. If it is the timer I know, you want to start by resetting the timer (Indented button on right hand side) you will need to do this with a pencil or similar. Once the screen has returned to '0:00'
you can set up the current time and day.

hold the clock button and press the day button until you see the current day displayed on top. hold the clock button and set the current time with the hour and minute buttons. once this is done you can set up the times.

press timer button once. '1 on' will apear, set this to the first call of the day you wish the heating to come on. press timer again and '1 off' will appear. yo can do this up to 6 times in one day. if you wish to set the same time for every day, press the day button after timer to see the days displayed at the top - setup on mon to sun. when finished press clock to return to the current time.

when finished leave the bottom cursor in the middle 'Auto' position..

if you get it wrong don't worry just have a play you can't harm it..you can always reset and start again
Im going away and need to set the timer to click on a couple of tiem a day

I found your post really helpful not reallt taht good with these thing I want to have the boiler come on twice a day foran hour everyday could you guide me thro that?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back