ravenheat rsf not firing up HELP HELP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i hve a ravenheat rsf84et was working fine until last week whena ll of a sudden no hot water and no ch. ive reset the boiler and still nothing, the water pressure is fine. the best i can describe it as is when we run a hot tap we hear it trying to work but no clicking from the pilot light to try and fire up. is this a problem with the pcb?? please help!!! ps: sometimes we turn the tap and it works but only for about 10minutes and very rarely.

Sponsored Links
Hi yeah pump and fan both kick in, and bengas man not sure what you mean about lockout signal sorry (fu*k all happens when i reset it if that helps?!)

Sponsored Links
the pilot light does not turn on, it doesnt even try to fire up (maybe works 1 in every 50 times its tried)

Can you have someone create a demand and then see if you can see the spark igintion?

hi theirs no ignition or spark created, and on the off chance it does work it takes about 5 clicks of the ignition to light the flame (dont know if thats standard)

i said on the off chance that it works, mening occasionally and very rarely it will ignite hence a flame......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back