Ravenheat Whitestar problem - No CH or DHW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi..would welcome your thoughts on this!

I have a Ravenheat Whitestar that is not firing, no CH or DHW - It's not locking out, it's not doing anything. Green light is on but the fan doesn't come on, it doesn't make a sound - no life at all!

I recently replaced the green thermistor a couple of weeks ago as the CH was locking out and switching it self off and it had been fine ever since then.

Sponsored Links
Any ideas anyone? there's no sound from it all, doesn't try and ignite no pump nothing, yet the PCB seems to think everything is ok, green light etc.

have you got continuity across the pressure switch? sounds like a pressure swithc faulty, might be blocked with crud from the central heating

Sorted it, dodgy new CH thermostat. Boiler kicked in when I was checking it with the multimeter. It's only been on 2 weeks!

Sponsored Links
A CH thermostat should not stop the boiler from working on DHW.

Thats if the thermostat was correctly connected.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back