Re-establish a manufacturing base?

Sponsored Links
Just to add, our local one has a high proportion of foreign workers, so will probably not change anything?

Other than an increase in the volumes of sh*t that people shovel down their gobs.

Sponsored Links
So, in what way exactly does 9k peeps employed by the purveyor of pap help out the GDP? Where's the exports to help the economy?

Back in 1975, Col Sanders gave me such a bad case of food poisoning that I've never forgotten it. Nor have I sampled any of his disgusting 'food' since.

Having dealt with the demolition of a fire-damaged factory that made that stuff and having to dispose of 143 tonnes of rancid chicken, there is no way that I would ever cross the threshold of one of those emporia again, either :eek:

i see. I always thought the bargain bucket was to throw up in. i didnt know you were supposed to eat the stuff in it first

Things must be really bad, if more people want to eat more of colonel kentucky crap

I love it me. :)

I was surprised this week to learn Wimpy are opening a new branch in Doncaster. I thought they were a dying company in this country. The only one I know of is in the Doncaster Superbowl and it cooks about 2 meals an hour :LOL:

Yep, good old Britain. Not wanted by America and not loved by Europe......where does this island belong anyway?? :confused:

Why do the British shovel tons of cr*p food into there dumb mouths and then complain about the struggling heath service not being able to save them as they clutch their chests in agony :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back