re-papering

@joesoap: Please edit the above post so the individual contributions by different members are separately identified. Your quoting makes it look as though I wrote the whole lot, which I did not.

Also, I am not quite sure why joesoap has reproduced the whole lot without adding a comment of his own. Perhaps he could explain the point of it.
Hi emily, I did put a comment, but,to, bosswhites quote, not yours, but, for some reason, when I posted it, it came up with my post between your post, and bosswhites, nothing I did, however, I,ve edited it.Sorry about that.As you can see, somehow, both your quote and bosswhites came up together, nothing I,ve done;My comment was to thank bosswhite, and to say, I,ve been to a local merchant and decided against Next, I cannot quote 2 at once.

Sponsored Links
Thank you! That's as clear as mud.
emily, I did not reply to your, "hear.hear," quote, ;I replied to bosswhites quote telling me to use a good decorators shop,thanking him, and have done so today.
I,ve no idea why your quote and bosswhites quote, came up together, it wasn,t down to me, it must have been the forums fault. with the post.?
Why would I join your quote with bosswhites.? more to the point HOW would I? NOT MY FAULT. clear enough? :?:
SORRY; but blame the blog, not me;I post enough to know how it,s done. :!:I did not reproduce anything, but, it was reproduced, I agree;

Sponsored Links
Thank you! That's as clear as mud.
emily, I did not reply to your, "hear.hear," quote, ;I replied to bosswhites quote telling me to use a good decorators shop,thanking him, and have done so today.
I,ve no idea why your quote and bosswhites quote, came up together, it wasn,t down to me, it must have been the forums fault. with the post.?
Why would I join your quote with bosswhites.? more to the point HOW would I? NOT MY FAULT. clear enough? :?:
SORRY; but blame the blog, not me;I post enough to know how it,s done. :!:I did not reproduce anything, but, it was reproduced, I agree;

Perhaps it's the bizarre non-standard punctuation which renders your meaning unclear.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back