Re pointing Indian stone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a patio and paths around the rear of the house, approx. 50 square metres of indian stone flags in various sizes.
After power washing over several years the pointing mortar is has now almost completely gone.
I would like to use a jointing compound used wet, but the depth of the joints is approx. 20 mm to the base material which is sound. ie I can't rake out to more than 20 mm. I'm useless at hand pointing!
Can anyone recommend a jointing compound that can be used wet which will work and is not too expensive.I don't want to spend nearly £500!
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Used "Easyjoint" Mushroom in the end, well named as it's easy to use, with copious amounts of water.
50 sq meters of Indian Stone, Raj Green in 4 sizes.Needed 8 tubs eventually at £31 per tub. Looks good seems to take a while to "go off."
Hope this helps someone!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back