Re-Pressurise heating system, can't find the filling loop

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Hello,

I just moved to a new house and I see that my boiler is operating on about 0.7 Bar when the system is hot. It is a logic system 18 and I tried to repressurise it but I can't find any filling loop.

Does anyone have ideas about how to do this in my system? I have taken some pictures to show what I see because I am probably missing something.

From what I know the system is an old system that heated a cylinder and radiators at the same time. If you see some relatively new valves it's because we (our plumber) have installed two circuits to separate hot water from radiators. I also think that the system has a water tank on the roof but I honestly can't say for sure. I just know there are like 3 tanks in the roof.

And well, that's all I can say.

Thank you for your help in advance.

20180905_185903.jpg 20180905_185919.jpg 20180905_185854.jpg

PS: sorry for my english, I'm not native :(

Sponsored Links
Please take pics of around your hot water cylinder and its pipework , your filling loop may be in that area.

Please take pics of around your hot water cylinder and its pipework , your filling loop may be in that area.

Hello, thanks for your help. Here are 3 pics of my water cylinder.
20180905_205340.jpg20180905_205346 (1).jpg20180905_205358 (1).jpg

Regards,

Mmuarc

Sponsored Links
Nope ,not in those pics. Any pipework anywhere else that's easily accessible ? You could ,of course ,ask your plumber where the filling loop is .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back