re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
aye it is, but Goldberg has taken over Rabeyes persona for the next few hours, so we will just have to wait for the elusive answer!!

He'll be trying to work out our game of internet hangman.... :rolleyes:
But will just revert back to

a) 'where in the building regs blah blah'
b) I am gas-ski engineer-ski.... fooook off-ski.... green card please

Sponsored Links
rabeye, can i ask a civil question without you resorting to speaking to me the way you speak to others on here (who are more helpful to you than you deserve)
you come on asking a******e questions, but are never done telling us how wonderful you are ie you make more in a week than someone does in a month, but you want to know about this boiler or how to fit that system, why the f**k do you even bother with the likes of us on here?
edit i now want to ask another question, and apologies if its been covered but can you briefly tell me your work experience/qualifications in gas so i can decide whether i want to assist you or not ( if you need my advice that is as i have only been doing plumbing since 1978 and gas since about 1995)
ya fud

I'll answer that for him Kev as he seems to have gone off, I'm sure I can help make your mind up. He's done a one-year fast-track course on the internet, and claims to have done his ACS core+four (again on the net), although he has no registration number, no GasSafe card, and has given two dates two months apart for when he passed his ACS assessments. As for his work experience, his first post was asking how you go about converting from open vented to a combi system, I think that probably tells you all you need to know...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back