re

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rabeye34

just quoted a fellar 2300 for open vent convert he wants a glow worm 30cxi what are they like anyone?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
post it in the cc :rolleyes:
you on smack

na but you want one

View media item 14331
your playmates have both been got at today

stick around your turn next
laughing-019.gif

yanky prick................................... foook offffffffff

just quoted a fellar 2300 for open vent convert he wants a glow worm 30cxi what are they like anyone?

Wow, that's great, are you sure you know how to do it now? The 30cxi is generally a reasonable boiler, however the performance of all boilers is largely determined by the quality of the installation, and based on the lack of basic knowledge you've demonstrated on these forums so far you may as well fit an Ideal cos it'll be crap anyway

Rabeye..... as a supposed gas engineer, explain lean/rich gas air mixtures.... I'm looking for ONE word that will prove you're an engineer.

You should have covered this during CCN1...... come on, prove your credentials....

rabeye, can i ask a civil question without you resorting to speaking to me the way you speak to others on here (who are more helpful to you than you deserve)
you come on asking arsehole questions, but are never done telling us how wonderful you are ie you make more in a week than someone does in a month, but you want to know about this boiler or how to fit that system, why the f**k do you even bother with the likes of us on here?
edit i now want to ask another question, and apologies if its been covered but can you briefly tell me your work experience/qualifications in gas so i can decide whether i want to assist you or not ( if you need my advice that is as i have only been doing plumbing since 1978 and gas since about 1995)
ya fud

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back