Ready Mixed Black Grout

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Had the kitchen retiled the other day, glass mosaic tiles, and the guys i got in to do it did a fantastic job.

However when i was prepping the walls to paint i caught one of the tiles which became dislodged. i have since 'stuck' (technical term i believe :) back onto the wall and need to put in some black grout as that also became dislodged.

Now the amount of grout i need is about the size of your fingernail - they're only small mosaic tiles less than 10mm. I can find tubes of ready mixed white grout but cant find it in black.

Anyone any ideas where i could pick up a small tube of black grout . .for such a small job it would be less hassle than mixing some up.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
to be brutally honest if you dont use the same sort of grout that was originally used your going to have a patch of diff colour there, even if it says the same on the bag, it will not be exactly, you may even get a slight difference even if you use exactly the same as before.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back