Really? Both BBC1 & ITV1

E

EddieM

Both showing Biden inaguratation. No chase. I'm watching the Simpsons instead.

Sponsored Links
Are you saying you are not watching a world historical event as it takes place live???????

Never mind, you can see a repeat in about 4 years. It's pretty much the same as previous episodes.

Are you saying you are not watching a world historical event as it takes place live???????

Never mind, you can see a repeat in about 4 years. It's pretty much the same as previous episodes.

Certainly not. Same as I don't watch the opening of parliament, royal weddings, or any such guff.

Sponsored Links
J-lo wasn't too bad, Lady Gaga was rubbish.

Bidens address to the nation was very good, I wish him well. Mike Pence appeared statesmanlike not having snubbed the event like the Donald, something the 'Dems' seemed to appreciate, I suspect he's positioning himself for 4 years time.
I hadn't realised how highly George Dubya was regarded by previous 'Dem' leaders, more for his behaviour after being in power I think, choosing not to comment on certain events, Hillary could learn a thing or two from him.
As all the previous leaders greeted each other and talked, you could see they were all part of a 'special club', the Donald will never be part of that club which is his own fault, I suspect one day he might regret the actions of his final weeks, then again, maybe not.

Anyway, the highlight for me is going to be the reformed 'New Radicals', loved that song.

Never mind The Bay starts tonight, hope its as good as the first series, ITV have had some good stuff on of late

Sponsored Links
Back