Reccomend Someone In Glasgow Area For New System

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys,

My system is in need of replacement,

The boiler/rads are in excess of 20yrs old,

British Gas have given me a price and i nearly collapsed,

Is there any company in Glasgow area you guys would reccomend - happy to pay cash in hand also.

Need boiler, rads, pipework.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
cant help you in glasgow but dont tell the next few guys you get for quotes that you have had BG round....some will just use BG's quote and artifically inflate their price. :rolleyes:

I was on this website asking the same question a few weeks ago.I just managed to get a new heating system in from a company called Plumbing U.K which I found on glasgow-gumtree.com. I got a few people round to price it,British Gas included and that mob seem to have done a good job of it.I hasd to wait a week or so tho as they were quite busy but there was another company I had round Horn and son or something and they werent going to charge me much more than the plumbing U.k.was worth the wait though,after a month or so of my boiler breaking down it was such a relief to have heating and water again!

Sponsored Links
If you can wait till the georgia game i will be up for the weekend.. May even be sober enough to hold some tools... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Do a search on this site for a guy called DP, his email address should come up he covers the Glesga area not sure if he does full systems though but worth a try

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back