Reclaimed rosemary prices

Your blinkered Buster.. I do know what i'm talking about , and if you did you would not be here asking advice on how to shaft a builder..

I often over order S/H mats so i can use the best of the load and then send back what i'm not happy with..

A price is a price. As said before if the guy was short , no doubt you would say hard luck mate!!

That wasn't the case in this circumstance he admited he had miscalculated as I informed him there are 60 rosemarys to a sqm and not 80. Not my fault he's no good at maths.
You are very wrong about your last statement as well I actually went out and bought materials for him. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
You are very wrong about your last statement as well I actually went out and bought materials for him. :rolleyes:

You are best not misleading the regular contributors if you want sensible conversation. It is quite obvious that the bloke never quoted you for mat's as YOU BOUGHT THEM! :rolleyes:

What a weapon!

Brian, you are a dodgy customer, say no more.

Either the guy gave you a quote or he did not. Otherwise you are misleading the regular contributors.

There may be extenuating circumstances to your particular job, of which none has been conveyed to us non mind reading mortals.

Next time post us all the details eh pal.

What would you say if I told you I gave him an interim payment to buy materials as he had a cash flow problem oh yes I'm very dodgy :rolleyes:. There was no need to tell you the exact circumstances as all I wanted to know was how much the fricking tiles should be.

You are best not misleading the regular contributors if you want sensible conversation. It is quite obvious that the bloke never quoted you for mat's as YOU BOUGHT THEM! :rolleyes:

What a weapon!

I didn't say I bought them all can you not read you you you builder :LOL:

Sponsored Links

In that case YOU will know how much you spent on tiles. :rolleyes:

That's a good spade you've got there mate. :LOL:

Ask him where he shopped and give them a ring. How are we to know what price he paid?

Twaddle..

Not twaddle at all :rolleyes:
If we go back to the op I only wanted to know a rough price for reclaimed rosemarys as I thought you guys being in the trade would have an idea of the going rate of probably the most common roof tile used in England.
I wanted to know the price because I paid for them.
It is you and others that made several assumptions and come to completely the wrong conclusions and started to be abusive.

the roofer sounds like a dodgy character imo.

pilfering a few quid on unused materials, no upstand on the leadwork, and he should have used tile and half instead of silly little cuttings in the valley.

get the work checked before you pay him Bryan.

just thought I'd update the doubters particually nosefekall that the builder was trying to rip me off and I found out the tiles were worth more than double what he said. They came back today to bodge up the valleys at which point I confronted them and asked for the reciept they reluctantly produced it as you can imagine I sent them packing with no final payment. :mad:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back