Reclaimed victorian door keep

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For once in my life, ebay has failed me!

I have a reclaimed door with locks & bolts but unfortunately the door keep and bolt keep were not reclaimed with it.

Can anyone help me in finding matching door keeps etc for these below?

Door lock is 120mm high and 25mm deep:

Sponsored Links
find an old ironmongery/diy shop,they may be able to help,if not then a reclamation yard.

Failing that it's not beyond the realms of possibility to fabricate them with an offcut of sheet steel, vice hammer and a drill.
By the way what are the dimensions?

I don't doubt your research, but from the googling I've done, that looks a little to plain to be victorian.. they all seem to be quite ornate on google..

Sponsored Links
you can doubt it! it was sold to me as a 'victorian door' - the door furniture is a bit of an unknown

Failing that it's not beyond the realms of possibility to fabricate them with an offcut of sheet steel, vice hammer and a drill.
By the way what are the dimensions?

120mm high, 25mm depth, width about the same

Sorry for the delay in posting again.
Do you still need the keep? I have this one if you want it you can have it for the cost of the postage.
_IGP6500.jpg

Size is about 115mm in height and is roughly 35mm in width both ways.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back