Recommend Wireless Alarm.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, can anyone recommend a good wireless alarm which doe's not keep going off :mad: and not to expensive. Thanks for your time.

Sponsored Links
Friedland Response SA2 / SA3 / SA5 etc

http://www.responseelectronics.com/store/SA2-Response-Wireless-Alarm-pr-6.html

Screwfix did have the SA2 for £95 delivered last week but no longer stock it it would seem as Friedland are rebranding them all to 'Friedland' rather than 'Response'.

Elsewhere they seem to be ~£140 so you may as well buy the new branded Friedland from screwfix for £157

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/84320...-Alarms/Friedland-Wire-Free-12-Room-Alarm-Kit

In my opinion these systems are superior to Yale. I have an SA2 and am happy wiith it..... it has also scared away the birds who used to live in my soffits with its yellow presence!

buildersbutt, from your comments it looks like you have one that does keep going off, what brand is it?

buildersbutt, from your comments it looks like you have one that does keep going off, what brand is it?
Hi Breezer, thanks for your interest, I have a Response PA400 wired with four PIR'S.

Sponsored Links
well as you already have a wired alarm why go to the grief of getting radio? why not change the panel and pirs for better built ones?

Hi Breezer, thanks for your reply, I did put a post on here Feb 27th (Upgrading Alarm System) asking that very question but got no replys, hence this post. Yes I agree, so can you recommend a system or kit I need to buy to upgrade. The system I have installed has siren, control panel which includes all the workings and keypad together. So all the cables come through the wall where the keypad and control box are situated now, beside my exit door, so would want it back in same place, if possible, I presume ?? Thanks again for your help, much appreciated.

HI did put a post on here Feb 27th (Upgrading Alarm System) asking that very question but got no replys,

so you did, but since it asked for a good radio alarm I had no choice but to ignore it

most on this site recomend texecom.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back