Recommendations for a waist tool belt

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This was very helpful for when I was second fixing as I could place most of the required tools in here. This one didn’t last very long!

You can see the candidate tools from this picture.

Can I have suggestions for a replacement please.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 4A6531E9-C3F5-42EA-AEA0-3C5C46D9D903.jpeg
    4A6531E9-C3F5-42EA-AEA0-3C5C46D9D903.jpeg
    446.6 KB · Views: 54
Sponsored Links
I use tool belts, although I don't spend a lot of money on them.
Mainly because the buckles are made of plastic and when I have all the pockets full the plastic tends to break under the strain (or it may be the strain of going around my fat waist lol)

Or the pockets get caught on something and rip off when I'm passing something.

So I buy reasonably cheap and if there is a bargain I get a few.
My last/current one was from Aldi who was selling them off at a fiver each so I got 3.
The three still lasted a couple of years though.

Depends what's you're budget is
My go too is diamond back expensive but great warranty

Sponsored Links
Sparky pouch

Attachments

• diamondback-the-mini-niko-electricians-pouch-tf-tools-ltd-3_1000x.jpg
    diamondback-the-mini-niko-electricians-pouch-tf-tools-ltd-3_1000x.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 37
The DiamondBlack is too expensive for me. Also, I will probably use this a few times each year. Would something like this be worth it?

Would something like this be worth it? ....
For what it's worth, I have that very one, and have been using it literally for years (more than 5, probably nearer 10). It's pretty filthy (covered in paint, glue and goodness know what) out, but it's still intact and still does the job.

Kind Regards, John

I use a simple two pocket pouch similiar to this
as it is easy to "change " its use from a tool holder to a nail pouch and it has even been used in the garden for secatuers,trowel etc.
I have tried the multi pocket ones but you end up filling all the pockets and it then gets too bl**dy heavy
PS just looked at the diamond back site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even a hammer loop is £40......

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Other than the atlas 45 they are very good pouches new purchase with hammer sheath

Attachments

• 16537617307935411388836399548094.jpg
    16537617307935411388836399548094.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 49

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back