Recommendations for new build

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm researching alarm systems for my renovation/new build.

What system would you recommend? I'd like features such as alerts, app control, majority wired but capability for wireless (future requirements and out building), proximity set/unset etc. I've also got a number of axis and hikvision cameras if these could be hooked on in any way.

All recommendations welcome.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Hardwired as much as possible , a couple of cat6 cables from router point to alarm system , the new Pyronix 46 app has the option of wireless detectors plus a new app coming out to integrate hikvision cameras
Also texecom premier has the same capabilities but not sure on the camera side of it

integration on the Texecom side currently is command line to view the live feed.

the Texecom connect app can upload a clip of the live feed to the Texecom server to view later, based on a recipe (set of conditions being met).
That integrates any camera, but you need the command line so effectively you viewing in a browser as I understand it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back