Recommended retailers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I don’t know if it’s allowed but can anyone post some retailers with good after sales service for Texecom ?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Security Warehouse, Hunters wholesalers,Alert electrical.
We have trade accounts, but these do deal with the public.

Security Warehouse, Hunters wholesalers,Alert electrical.
We have trade accounts, but these do deal with the public.
Many thanks I have been looking at a couple of these as well as others (google search) but wanted first hand experience

Your not going to get aftersales from wholesalers....what are you actually expecting ?

Sponsored Links
I second Security Warehouse. But any web based retailer will likely have a slow returns process compared with handing something back to a branch sales desk. I got no response from Alert when they shipped me a smashed bellbox before, but that may have been a one off. I struck them off my list for it though, so will never know.

Decent eBay sellers are okay too. ;) I only deal with galaxy kit though.

hunters deal with the public now they didn't a few years ago.

alert electrical are available online and have pretty much everything, but my dealings with them put them to the back of the queue.

Security warehouse are pretty good dealing with things, but don't think they are overly competitive with some Texecom gear these days.

doing things online returns could be a slow process, much quicker when you pop in store. plus many places will be shut soon from Christmas.

some of my distributors have 23rd noon as cut off from delivery before Christmas and reopen 4th January.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back