Record immigration figures released. Why we should get out !

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t need to go out of your way to find it
Precisely. It í a scourge in society and we should object vociferously to it whenever we encounter it.
Except you're quite comfortable with it. In fact, you want to prevent anyone else objecting to it. Why is that?

Sponsored Links
Precisely. It í a scourge in society and we should object vociferously to it whenever we encounter it.
Except you're quite comfortable with it. In fact, you want to prevent anyone else objecting to it. Why is that?
I notice Himmie wont answer the question:

What does Himmie actually achieve calling everybody racist?

Himmie does it, not to reduce racism, he does it because he trying to prove moral superiority.

When will you provide your definition of what you think is racism, not your opinion of what is not racism?

Your definition of racism is just cut and pasted from Google, from others just a bitter and warped as you.

Sponsored Links
I notice Himmie wont answer the question:

What does Himmie actually achieve calling everybody racist?

Himmie does it, not to reduce racism, he does it because he trying to prove moral superiority.
What does notch achieve, other than a deluded following, by his continual distortion and lies?
How many have I accused of being racist?
How many do you consider to be included in your “everyone”?

Pointless squabbling
Your definition of racism is just cut and pasted from Google, from others just a bitter and warped as you.
It demonstrates how universally it is the accepted definition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back