Record immigration figures released. Why we should get out !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Oh, I thought that you would try to show you were not a liar; instead you have just proved my case.
You can't prove a negative.
If you accuse me of lying the onus is on you to provide some basis for your accusation.
Because I don't or can't prove a negative does not substantiate your allegation.
As a proven racist, your resorting to baseless allegations is as worthy as your opinion on racism.
When will you provide your definition of what you think is racism, not your opinion of what is not racism?

Last edited:
You didn't answer my question as to whether the typical Irish joke is racist and whether the same joke used by the Irish toward Kerry people is racist.
Just to prove who is the liar?
I did answer your question when you asked it the first time. here is the proof:

upload_2019-4-11_10-33-56.png

upload_2019-4-11_10-37-42.png

Page 11 in the Who Are You Going to Vote For?

upload_2019-4-11_10-36-41.png

Now who is the liar?

Last edited:
more ranting drivel.

how do think your posts have any worthwhile impact in removing racism or educating people to change their opinion.

You don't do it for altruistic reasons, you do it to get a kick out of taking the moral high ground which in your warped opinion gives your some form of moral superiority.

We are actually doing a public service, all the time you are on here ranting, you aren't out on the streets upsetting the public. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Why do you want to stop posters objecting to racist comments?
Why are you so comfortable with racist comments that you raise no objections?
Why do you make false allegations?
Why do you distort posters' comments?

You seem waisted exchanging tackling just 3 or 4 racists on here.
There are at least 5 racists on here who regularly post racist comments:
festive
bodd
andy
vinty
reaganandcarter

There are at least four posters who are comfortable with the racist comments but want to prevent anyone objecting to racist comments:
notch
sammyinnity
yourself (Ian H)
Ihavenojob

There is one on here who argues that the comments can't be racist because they don't fit his absurd, out-dated, Victorian and scientifically disproven ideology of race.
EFLImpudence

Last edited:
Point out any racist posts so we can see them, not posts you think are racist, but real racist posts,
I do frequently.
Of course those making those racist post will deny they are racist. But they demonstrate time and time again that they have no understanding of what racism is.
For instance, festive mentioning 'black and white' thinks it might be racist. There are other absurd examples of posters making silly comments and excusing themselves for being racist when their comment was not racist. They just want to reduce racism to a joke.

this sillyness
Exposing and objecting to racism might be silly in your eyes, but you are a proven racist. What is more, you incite racial hatred against immigrants.

Last edited:
I don’t want you out of here, I don’t mind you
It sure doesn't look like it.

but like everyone else I find it odd that you deny being Wannabe, Doppleganger, etc... Anyway.....
But you believe the ranting of people like notch who constantly makes malicious gossip but can't produce an iota of evidence.
But you believe him anyway, and so does everyone else?
They believe someone who persistently distorts others' comments, lies, wants to prevent anyone objecting to racism, supports EFLImpudence's Victorian outdated scientifically disproven ideology of race, repeatedly denies that some phrases are common place, and intentionally trolls?
More fool them and you.

I’ve only ever seen 1 comment that I thought truly racist.
You don't think that bodd's recent completely unfounded incitement of hatred against immigrants was not racist?
You think that festive's recent completely unfounded incitement of hatred against foreigners was not racist?
You think that vinty, andy's and reganandcarter's comments were not racist?
You are only demonstrating your poor understanding of what constitutes racism.

The people who you accuse of being racist on here won’t change because of your opinion,
Because they are ardent committed racists, or because they have such a poor understanding of racism that they don't realise that they are racist?
Rather like your demonstrable poor understanding of what constitutes racism.

you need to start off with the youth and what better place than football?
I object to racism in all walks of life whenever I encounter it.
Sadly, I do not need to go out of my way to find it.

Last edited:
I heard the figure was 3.00
5 proven racists,
4 don't want any racism objected to and are comfortable with the racist comments, (why?)
1 who persistently tells us that it isn't racism, but steadfastly refuses to provide us with his definition of racism.

So you would gladly see him repatriated then? You had better hope Himmy doesn't read that or he'll have you tagged as, dare i say it, a racist!
Someone seems to have got the wrong end of the stick....

Probably deliberately, but 'wally' seems to pop up in many different 'users' ;)

It sure doesn't look like it.

I object to racism in all walks of life whenever I encounter it.
Sadly, I do not need to go out of my way to find it.

No honestly, if it were ever to happen, i’d go to the pub with you (y) But then I would with 7 of the 9 names you list (not including myself).

You don’t need to go out of your way to find it but you would have to go out of your way to truly tackle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back