Record immigration figures released. Why we should get out !

Status
Not open for further replies.
RACIST.png

index.php

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Fa​
The usernane Jasonxyz is only his latest. He has got through loads of different ones.

The one thing consistent is the ranting drivel.

Oh and his obsession with calling everybody racist.

Hear Hear my right honourable gentleman, he's certainly binary when it comes to his judgement (i daren't say black n white for fear of more racism accusations)

Sponsored Links
It is a shame that you don't include the whole quote, then the forum could see how distorted you have presented the comments.
You have, as is usual for those that want to prevent the exposing of and objecting to racism in these forums, totally distorted my comments in order to try to prevent the objecting to, and exposing of racism.
Rather like I could look for the same word in all your posts, something like:
"He who persistently posts
index.php
must have lost his ability to express himself coherently"

Not unusual for Bodd the racist, the liar, the one who resorts to absurdity. He must assume that only immigrants require housing assistance.
Hahaha, from the forum's lying racist.
Typical lying racist.
I'll happily discuss the concept with those that base their definition on a racist ideology.
If their definition of racism is based on a fundamentally racist ideology, I'm happy to highlight that.
Anyone who is a racist can hardly be described as honest or decent.
Sure, in all other walks of life, they can appear as honest and decent, but if they are hiding their racism in other walks of life and resorting to anonymous social media in order to voice their racist opinions, how is that being decent and honest?

So of the seven examples you have presented only the first three actually accuse someone of racism, the same person, for the same instance of his racist behaviour.
The rest of your examples of me using the word 'racist' is simply me referring to racists in general, not accusing anyone of racism, but merely discussing it.
This was bodd's example of racist behaviour:
It's one thing to open your doors to immigration then turf them off elsewhere.
https://www.planningresource.co.uk/...ousing-conversion-has-caused-huge-spike-crime
Where he blatantly blamed immigrants for the rise in criminality. But the truth of the report does not mention, at any point the status, the nationality, the ethnicity or the culture of the culprits:
A claim that an office block in an Essex town which was turned into housing under permitted development (PD) right changes and is used to home people placed there by councils in London is "frightening" for residents and has caused a huge spike in crime and anti-social behaviour features in today's media round-up.
https://www.planningresource.co.uk/...ousing-conversion-has-caused-huge-spike-crime
A typical example of someone intentionally inciting hatred against immigrants.
Do you think bodd's post was intentionally inciting hatred against immigrants, based on his distortion of the reality, or do you think his post was a fair assessment of the situation?
In other words, do you think the description of him as a racist was fair and accurate?
BTW, thanks for reminding me of his racist post.

Now your distortion of my comments is typical of those that want to limit or prevent the exposing of or objecting to racism in these threads.
You prefer to read racist comments, rather than read objections to that racism? Why is that?
We already know that you have posted racist comments, so the answer is obvious. You want freedom of expression for racists to incite racial tension, but you don't want anyone objecting to or exposing those racist comments.

Last edited:
I've not been Unwilling or devious with the truth.
You were intentionally distorting the truth of an office block that has been turned into housing, in order to incite racial tension. It was not the first time that you have demonstrated racist behaviour.
It's one thing to open your doors to immigration then turf them off elsewhere.
A claim that an office block in an Essex town which was turned into housing under permitted development (PD) right changes and is used to home people placed there by councils in London is "frightening" for residents and has caused a huge spike in crime and anti-social behaviour features in today's media round-up.
Your incitement of racial tension has also been mirrored by festive's intentional distortion of the truth.
(here we go) I dont hate foreigners however i dislike people who label people racist xenophobe etc, when people indicate our population is already beyond our infrastructure, councils etc unable to support the extra people, this isn't about being anti race, its not necessarily anti our fellow white/black/brown brothers and sisters etc. Sometimes its about people that really need a home i get it, but these should be for our british homeless first surely? I completely don't believe the fact we are denying ourselves of hundres of cheap doctors and nurses/skilled workers. Alot of big companies like immigrants simply for cheap labour, helps improve the profit share, they dont give a sh't about them after that!
(waiting for some self deprecating boner brain to pull this one apart)
Between the two of you, you are inciting racial tension based on a myth about immigrants and social housing.

Last edited:
Where he blatantly blamed immigrants for the rise in criminality. But the truth of the report does not mention, at any point the status, the nationality, the ethnicity or the culture of the culprits:

My words were they..
Did you read the link?

My words were they..
Did you read the link?
Read it for yourself:
The BBC website reports on the conversion from offices to residential use of Terminus House in Harlow. It says the building has been filled with people placed "by councils in and around London, often many miles from everything and everybody they once knew". It says the former office block "is one of hundreds up and down England which have been turned into housing without ever needing planning permission". The BBC says that "since the building was resurrected as a housing complex in April 2018, crime has soared". It also quotes residents saying that living there is "frightening". However, the building’s owner, Caridon Property, claims it delivers a "good service" and that it "does all it can to keep people safe".​
Do show me where it mentions immigrants.
Coupled together with the myth busting data in destroying festive's racist comments, we now know that it is invariably indigenous people that are housed in social housing.
Your comments were intentionally false, distorting, inciting racial tension, dishonest and indecent. (just to counter notch's claim that racists are supposedly honest and decent people.)

Last edited:
You seem waisted exchanging tackling just 3 or 4 racists on here.
That is just the explicit racists, the ones that make explicit racist comments. There are many more who prefer to read those racist comments, but dislike reading objections to racist comments.
The ones who want to silence those objecting to or exposing racist comments, but are content with the repetitive racist comments from the few individuals.
They argue that exposing, preventing or objecting to racism is dangerous and divisive for society, but supposedly racism is not divisive or dangerous.
How absurd is that!
There is even one on here who professes faux pedantry to argue that the majority of racist comments on here can't be racist, because they don't fit into his racist ideology of racism.

That is just the explicit racists, the ones that make explicit racist comments. There are many more who prefer to read those racist comments, but dislike reading objections to racist comments.
The ones who want to silence those objecting to or exposing racist comments, but are content with the repetitive racist comments from the few individuals.
They argue that exposing, preventing or objecting to racism is dangerous and divisive for society, but supposedly racism is not divisive or dangerous.
How absurd is that!
There is even one on here who professes faux pedantry to argue that the majority of racist comments on here can't be racist, because they don't fit into his racist ideology of racism.
You have a problem, admit it, seek medical attention . I gave the same advice to one of your previous incarnations on here. Even JohnD posts about his red bus less than you & your racist/racism witch hunt.

How absurd is that!

Still small fry. You need to get in touch with the Football Leagues where you can educate from the top, down to the grass roots. Make a real difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back