Record immigration figures released. Why we should get out !

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a problem, admit it, seek medical attention . I gave the same advice to one of your previous incarnations on here. Even JohnD posts about his red bus less than you & your racist/racism witch hunt.
I fully admit to having a problem with racists.
I object to them vehemently.
It doesn't need medical attention, quite the reverse, the object of my vehement dislike need educating.
If I have a witch hunt about racism, I don't have to go far to find it. It crops up regularly in these forums.

Sponsored Links
Still small fry. You need to get in touch with the Football Leagues where you can educate from the top, down to the grass roots. Make a real difference.
You just want me out of here so that racists can post racist comments to their without objection.
Are you another one that is content to read racist comments, but somehow feels your sensitivities are being offended by people objecting to those racist comments?
Why do you not object to the racist comments?
Which comments have I objected to that you think aren't racist?
If you need me to explain how and why they are racist, I'm happy to oblige.

There is even one on here who professes faux pedantry to argue that the majority of racist comments on here can't be racist, because they don't fit into his racist ideology of racism.
That is clearly aimed at me because you have adopted Bas' term used about me.
Have you thought about what it means or did it just sound clever to you and you had to use it?

Well, you are a liar.

More likely just the deluded idiot which you continue to prove yourself to be, nevertheless the statement is untrue therefore you are a liar.

Show where I have done that - argued that the majority of racist comments on here can't be racist.

This all started when I pointed out that a 'French joke' by Transam was not racist because the French are not a different race. Something with which you clearly agree because you say there is only one human race.
You didn't answer my question as to whether the typical Irish joke is racist and whether the same joke used by the Irish toward Kerry people is racist.

Also, would you like to attempt to define 'faux pedantry', not to mention 'profess faux pedantry'? What is 'fake excessive attention to detail'?
That ought to keep you busy for a while.

Try to show everyone that you are not a liar.

That is clearly aimed at me because you have adopted Bas' term used about me.
It was clearly aimed at you. I don't know anyone else here who uses faux pedantry to disguise his real racism.

Have you thought about what it means or did it just sound clever to you and you had to use it?
No point answering that question, You have decided the answer. it is obvious by your phrasing of the question.

Well, you are a liar.
You mean you don't use faux pedantry to disguise your racism.
You do claim that racism isn't racism because the perpetrator is of the same race as the victim.
It matters not what the race/ethnicity/nationality, religion or culture the perpetrator or the victim is. If it's prejudice based on the characteristics of a group of people, who are perceived as of a particular ethnicity, nationality, culture or religion, you can bet your life it's racism.
Prejudice based on the perception of someone's ethnicity, nationality, religion or culture is racism.
If you want to use the socially constructed concept of race, you can add race to those classification of potential prejudice.

If you persist on there being different races within the one human race, as according to the racial essentialism ideology, then you are fundamentally racist.
There is no biological difference in the ethnicities, nationalities, religion or culture of humans. They are all the same race, but socially people inter-change the word race with ethnicity, religion, nationality or culture.

More likely just the deluded idiot which you continue to prove yourself to be, nevertheless the statement is untrue therefore you are a liar.
When a proven racist calls me a liar, an idiot or anything else, instead of presenting his version of a definition of race, which has been noticeably lacking for many threads now, I take little notice of his opinion.

Show where I have done that - argued that the majority of racist comments on here can't be racist.
Are you for real, practically any time there is a discussion of racism, you claim it can't be racism because the perpetrator and the victim are the same race.
See below.

This all started when I pointed out that a 'French joke' by Transam was not racist because the French are not a different race. Something with which you clearly agree because you say there is only one human race.
Because I don't use the same definition of race as you. I accept that it is racism, if one is using the socially constructed concept of race, which is interchangeable with ethnicity, culture, nationality or religion.
So once again, you are distorting my comments. It is racism because the socially constructed definition of race is interchangeable with ethnicity, nationality, etc.
Only you claim it is not racism because your definition, which you have never presented, defines race in the racial essentialist ideology that the human race is biologically divided into different races.
Which is total nonsense.

You didn't answer my question as to whether the typical Irish joke is racist and whether the same joke used by the Irish toward Kerry people is racist.
I did. If the joke is taking the mick out of particular characteristics, or perceived characteristics of Kerry people which is noticeably different to any other people, then it is racist, as are Irish jokes using noticeable or perceived characteristics of Irish people.
These characteristics do not need to be real or genuine characteristics, perceived or mythological characteristics will suffice.

Also, would you like to attempt to define 'faux pedantry', not to mention 'profess faux pedantry'? What is 'fake excessive attention to detail'?
I'm sure you are familiar with google.

Try to show everyone that you are not a liar.
You have shown everyone that you are a racist and you resort to calling someone a liar out of spite and vengeance.
You certainly haven't proved that I have lied, you have just resorted to repeated assertions of it.
It doesn't matter whether the word is in bold or not, the proof is there for all to see, in your case of being racist. It is noticeably lacking in your allegation of me being a liar, it is purely repeated assertions without substantiation.

Sponsored Links
You just want me out of here so that racists can post racist comments to their without objection.
Are you another one that is content to read racist comments, but somehow feels your sensitivities are being offended by people objecting to those racist comments?

more ranting drivel.

how do think your posts have any worthwhile impact in removing racism or educating people to change their opinion.

You don't do it for altruistic reasons, you do it to get a kick out of taking the moral high ground which in your warped opinion gives your some form of moral superiority.

We are actually doing a public service, all the time you are on here ranting, you aren't out on the streets upsetting the public. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is a travesty. The HO under the pathetic May has created situations like this.

https://twitter.com/alanferrier/status/1114818698211135491

This gentleman is Professor Daniel Muijs, Deputy Director of Ofsted - the UK Government Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills.Alan Ferrier added,
Daniel Muijs

His application for settled status has been denied, he has been a Prof in the UK over 10 years.

Read it for yourself:
The BBC website reports on the conversion from offices to residential use of Terminus House in Harlow. It says the building has been filled with people placed "by councils in and around London, often many miles from everything and everybody they once knew". It says the former office block "is one of hundreds up and down England which have been turned into housing without ever needing planning permission". The BBC says that "since the building was resurrected as a housing complex in April 2018, crime has soared". It also quotes residents saying that living there is "frightening". However, the building’s owner, Caridon Property, claims it delivers a "good service" and that it "does all it can to keep people safe".​
Do show me where it mentions immigrants.
Coupled together with the myth busting data in destroying festive's racist comments, we now know that it is invariably indigenous people that are housed in social housing.
Your comments were intentionally false, distorting, inciting racial tension, dishonest and indecent. (just to counter notch's claim that racists are supposedly honest and decent people.)
It was clearly aimed at you. I don't know anyone else here who uses faux pedantry to disguise his real racism.

No point answering that question, You have decided the answer. it is obvious by your phrasing of the question.

You mean you don't use faux pedantry to disguise your racism.
You do claim that racism isn't racism because the perpetrator is of the same race as the victim.
It matters not what the race/ethnicity/nationality, religion or culture the perpetrator or the victim is. If it's prejudice based on the characteristics of a group of people, who are perceived as of a particular ethnicity, nationality, culture or religion, you can bet your life it's racism.
Prejudice based on the perception of someone's ethnicity, nationality, religion or culture is racism.
If you want to use the socially constructed concept of race, you can add race to those classification of potential prejudice.

If you persist on there being different races within the one human race, as according to the racial essentialism ideology, then you are fundamentally racist.
There is no biological difference in the ethnicities, nationalities, religion or culture of humans. They are all the same race, but socially people inter-change the word race with ethnicity, religion, nationality or culture.

When a proven racist calls me a liar, an idiot or anything else, instead of presenting his version of a definition of race, which has been noticeably lacking for many threads now, I take little notice of his opinion.

Are you for real, practically any time there is a discussion of racism, you claim it can't be racism because the perpetrator and the victim are the same race.
See below.

Because I don't use the same definition of race as you. I accept that it is racism, if one is using the socially constructed concept of race, which is interchangeable with ethnicity, culture, nationality or religion.
So once again, you are distorting my comments. It is racism because the socially constructed definition of race is interchangeable with ethnicity, nationality, etc.
Only you claim it is not racism because your definition, which you have never presented, defines race in the racial essentialist ideology that the human race is biologically divided into different races.
Which is total nonsense.

I did. If the joke is taking the mick out of particular characteristics, or perceived characteristics of Kerry people which is noticeably different to any other people, then it is racist, as are Irish jokes using noticeable or perceived characteristics of Irish people.
These characteristics do not need to be real or genuine characteristics, perceived or mythological characteristics will suffice.

I'm sure you are familiar with google.

You have shown everyone that you are a racist and you resort to calling someone a liar out of spite and vengeance.
You certainly haven't proved that I have lied, you have just resorted to repeated assertions of it.
It doesn't matter whether the word is in bold or not, the proof is there for all to see, in your case of being racist. It is noticeably lacking in your allegation of me being a liar, it is purely repeated assertions without substantiation.

Do you work for local or national government. Are we paying for you shifting out your dribble.

I would like to think you don't work for someone. If your are they are not getting their moneys worth

I don’t want you out of here, I don’t mind you but like everyone else I find it odd that you deny being Wannabe, Doppleganger, etc... Anyway.....

I’ve only ever seen 1 comment that I thought truly racist. Hawkeye calling Serena Williams a monkey or Gorilla for no other reason than the colour of her skin.

Seriously though, what do you do for work? If you feel so strongly about racism you should make your passion your profession.

The people who you accuse of being racist on here won’t change because of your opinion, you need to start off with the youth and what better place than football?

This is a travesty. The HO under the pathetic May has created situations like this.

https://twitter.com/alanferrier/status/1114818698211135491

This gentleman is Professor Daniel Muijs, Deputy Director of Ofsted - the UK Government Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills.Alan Ferrier added,
Daniel Muijs

His application for settled status has been denied, he has been a Prof in the UK over 10 years.
But he's a 'foreigner'...

Many quitters simply don't want 'foreigners' in the UK !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back