Recycled condoms - this is taking the green agenda too far

Sponsored Links
Way back u used to get reusble condoms

Wash em out and peg em on the washing line

U never know what go's on in these backward countries

Vietnam

China

There be un leashng yet more pandemics on the civilised world ;)

Foreigners ;)

Sponsored Links
Seen this in the papers.
Couldn't stop laughing for some reason.
Sounded like a wind up.

My 'used' condom story. A good few years ago, a group of us, me, four mates and our wives were out on a Sunday morning walking our dogs. Us blokes were walking in front by about 50 yards. We were walking through some woods and crossed a well known 'lovers lane'. I found a sealed condom packet on the ground that someone had obviously dropped. I double and triple checked it was unopened and then opened it and took the condom out. I started walking back towards the ladies and said "look what I’ve found" and immediately started blowing it up. Well, the women, when they clocked what it was, were all screaming - none as loud as Mrs Mottie. I took my lips off of it and said "What?" whilst letting it deflate into my face like a balloon and I then started a fake retching, pretending that some of the contents had blow back into my mouth. The women screamed more, one was nearly sick and I couldn’t help laughing and explained that it was just a prank and the condom was in a sealed packet. Everyone thought it was funny, except Mrs Mottie who still, to this day, fails to see the funny side of it. Wives eh? :rolleyes:

My 'used' condom story. A good few years ago, a group of us, me, four mates and our wives were out on a Sunday morning walking our dogs. Us blokes were walking in front by about 50 yards. We were walking through some woods and crossed a well known 'lovers lane'. I found a sealed condom packet on the ground that someone had obviously dropped. I double and triple checked it was unopened and then opened it and took the condom out. I started walking back towards the ladies and said "look what I’ve found" and immediately started blowing it up. Well, the women, when they clocked what it was, were all screaming - none as loud as Mrs Mottie. I took my lips off of it and said "What?" whilst letting it deflate into my face like a balloon and I then started a fake retching, pretending that some of the contents had blow back into my mouth. The women screamed more, one was nearly sick and I couldn’t help laughing and explained that it was just a prank and the condom was in a sealed packet. Everyone thought it was funny, except Mrs Mottie who still, to this day, fails to see the funny side of it. Wives eh? :rolleyes:

Plot twist, you showed Mrs Mottie oral skills she was unaware of...

A scottish colonel walks into a chemist, goes to the counter and hands over a small wooden box.

The chemist opens it and finds an old condom with a hole in it.

The colonel says 'how much to repair it'?

The chemist says '70p I guess'.

The colonel says 'how much for a new one'.

The chemist replies '£1'.

The scotsman walks back outside and a few seconds later there is a loud cheer followed by a louder cheer. The colonel walks back inside and says 'the battalion has decided, we'll take a new one'.

After a lot of pressure the Pope agreed to relax the ban on birth control. He would allow the use of condoms provided they had been blessed by a priest and made holy

Sponsored Links
Back