Red Light illuminates me

So, read between the lines, and tell me what you reckon.
Honestly? I don't know. Standing from where I am though, I know I would be VERY tempted, but my advice to you is NO.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Very generous. I was thinking that maybe Mum could go half-price if she showed you her bus-pass.... ;)

(Note - Bus Pass is neither rhyming slang nor a euphemism in this context)

I was thinking that the mother of a 21-year old was unlikely to have a bus-pass... :eek:

She might have a nice bus-pass, though.. :LOL:

notb665 said:
It's just this woman has asked me.

You need to give us the whole background story about this one notb665 ;)

If you've got the hots for this bird I think you'll end up sh***ing her, no doubt about it ;)

Just be careful eh! ;) :LOL:

I sold her something on ebay (ironically it was some condoms! The type with that anasthetic in the end. Flipping heck it was like been on Prozac all over again. I have sold some right rubbish on ebay and thought I'd try them too). We got talking over MSN. I added her as I was bored. All of a sudden after about a week chatting she says she wants me and fancies me, which at first I was momentarily flattered by, but as I got to know her a bit, she is very "unhappy in her marriage" and has had a lot of affairs. I had just bought a webcam to talk to my newly emigrated nephew and neice in Florida and was keen to try it out. Soon she also offered me a 'show' on webcam which I politely declined.

However, it's not that I fancy her, but I can appreciate when someone isn't ugly.

As for whether I do or not, I am coming (so to speak) down on the side of 'no'. I appreciate your comments, funny and serious.

The fact that you are seriously seeking approval for this sordid little episode on this forum suggest's you don't hold your wife in too high regard. So, go ahead!! Hopefully you won't import a dose of crabs or worse into your marital bliss! :LOL:

In general, my advice would still be no but, having said that, if you get busted then I would think that your wife will think you have done way too much already so you may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.

johnny_t said:
In general, my advice would still be no but, having said that, if you get busted then I would think that your wife will think you have done way too much already so you may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.

But all I've done is talk to her and said 'no' to her requests! I haven't done anything wrong.

keyplayer said:
The fact that you are seriously seeking approval for this sordid little episode on this forum suggest's you don't hold your wife in too high regard. So, go ahead!! Hopefully you won't import a dose of crabs or worse into your marital bliss!

Come on! Most blokes would. The fact is is that I haven't and I'm not going to, it's just interesting! It would feel wrong. Why? The reason why I haven't is because I love ma be-atch, innit. And I wasn't seeking approval, I just like to stimulate (lol). Well done you on being the first to mention STDs though.

Thing is though, IF you get busted, its not whether you think you've done anything wrong that's going to count, its what your good lady thinks.

What has she said so far about all this innocent messenger-ing fun ??

You mean STIs, STD is telephone jargon.

joe

Go for it I say ... an get plenty of Digi cam shots upload the lot to an free image host an lets all have a good look ..lol

Reds clouds a pron bbs will pay good money for amatuer gonzo films ...+ if you get her to slip on a banana skin as she strips at the bottom of her bed you can get £250 quid off You Been Framed ..lol

Sponsored Links
Back