Red Light illuminates me

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What was the name of that film where that couple had moved house and were desperate for money? The woman in it was offered $1,000,000 to sleep with this other bloke for one night. After much agonising, they accepted the offer and she did done it with him.

So, er, if you are a bloke, how low would you go (so to speak) to offer your services?

Say, for example you understand, a not unattractive 21 year old woman kept on asking you to do it with her. After politely refusing many many times, she offers you a substantial amount of money for one night, in 4 figures, says she understand it’d be for just one night, and that would be that. While you are married and not desperate for the money, it’d certainly come in handy. What would you do?

Would you say “OK then”, and jump straight in? Would you draw up a contract with some rules? Would you tell your wife? How would you even broach the subject? Would you feel cheap afterwards? You do love your wife, after all. What if the payer turned funny or nasty? What if she fell in love with you? What if you thought it wouldn’t seem right, as if you couldn't actually do it when it came to it? Would you question the morals of the payer? You have got to know her and knows she puts it about a bit because she suffers from low self-esteem. Would you feel empty and question yourself because you are greedy and materialistic and want the money? If your wife said ‘yes’ to it, what would that mean? Would you be happy if your wife did the same, even though most men can detach themselves from sex easier mentally? But just think of the money for one night’s ‘work’…

So, read between the lines, and tell me what you reckon.

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't do it.

In any case, my internal sirens would be going off, because anyone who insisted they wanted to bed me must be either

A. Blind

B. Insane

C. Both

:LOL:

notb665 wrote:

a not unattractive 21 year old woman kept on asking you to do it with her

Have you heard of the saying "like a rat up a drainpipe"

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
I wouldn't do it.

In any case, my internal sirens would be going off, because anyone who insisted they wanted to bed me must be either

A. Blind

B. Insane

C. Both

:LOL:

Lucky for you Mrs SS doesn't have to insist then .. ..
" There will always be an England ... mmm, looks like a cobweb on the lampshade ...ta, dum, de, dum.."
:D :D :D :D

The other half say's i would have to do it, and that i would have no choice in the matter, not that i would complain of course :LOL: thats the meaning of true love :LOL:

The Red light districts are full to overflowing world-wide so I guess most blokes are out there paying for it. Getting paid would be a novelty.

joe

It's a movie not real life! Chance would be a fine thing if someone walked up offering you a million.

Yes, but what if you were offered? What if it was a 4 figure sum?

if Demi Moore offered me a 4 figure sum to have sex with her I would except if she begged me and made me a bread and butter pudding.

To be honest this is LA/LA LAND FICTION/HOLLYWOOD

Robert Redford .. I ask you .. 99% ALL WOMEN SLEEP WITh HIM AN PAY HIM ...LOL

Demi moore ok 20yr ago but now a hard bodied MIWLF...mum i wouldnt like to F***... URRGH all scrawny body an stink of cosmetic surgeon fluid ..yucccccccck ...vommmmmit ..

fact is
more likely a bald sad fat middle aged man
with worse sad deluded half age wife..
who thinks she is above the doggers carparks cause she was in razzle when 17.... 15yrs ago..
she thinks/says she is a page 3girl , now a bit /very fat on bingo wings an thighs

(that the London thames Police were after her recently as another stranded one )

she puts on make up .. upto twelve times til is caked an cracking ...

If you are ever foolish to see this couple in Rendezvous contact mag (cheers to the nottie lot ,who produce it ..,big respect to my days I there .. as pron writer = another life lol)
they are in the couples section its there 1st time they say an the pic is wonderful but they had it same for over 10rs repeat add ,lol

strangely enough as she is a Monster (from many back comments .. even women !)
they used to get more than 400 replies each month ..lol

I always wondered how many who arranged a meet ever had sex ..lol

as you got to get it up ..lol the most bad reported advert ever ...

back to the fillum , yeah both blokes are fit but she is still a bit ....on the testerone change ..lol

another life =many moons ago
when away from home in the camper van working down in London
,me an my mate would have the grot mags ..loL
in the camper
we slung a blanket across the cabin ..
an kept it like prison... DIY ... dead quite ,
I had my wifes letters an photos an cassetes ... on the walkman ,
him the pron mags ..
one day we got a letter from PauL Raymond mags ,
he had sent a dirty letter asking for more chaimanne clire (sp?)
well they sent a release form an letter , he would be in the Club mag letters ...
he was offerd £50 , well we couldnt believe it .. next day around london we found a typewriter ...

my mucker tried all the mags ,
how good an girls etc ..nothing ..
til I wrote to Mayfair about my 1st time
very funny
but hopeless /sexually
as my mucker had been all "an then I scr**ed her rotten an she thanked me stuff "

I got a letter fom Jeff from the mag an he loved it
an he said if I produced funny pron like that he would pay me £500 +words as before a copy ,he would take it ...as people liked it ...in the 90s I was a pron writer

I wrote from the heart an it showed ..
my cr*p attempts at 1st love ,
my falling in love wife ,
my wife an ex girl friend ..Wendy ...
wendys tearful exit ..

in the stories I called myself a plasterer .. but now I can say Im plumber an proud
in all I made VERY GOOD money as a work away guy , an easier as a pron writer ...
shame the net has killed the pron mags :(

Look, this isn't fantasy. I haven't made it up.

I am looking for advice. Anyone been in this situation?

Sponsored Links
Back