Rees-Mogg can't count

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Brextremist plotter thinks that 52% of a vote is a decisive victory, but 63% is a pathetic failure.

Sponsored Links
Tory Brexiters demand new leadership vote insisting ‘the will of the MPs’ has changed since 2016

“We voted at the time for what we thought was going to happen, but it hasn’t turned out that way – so we get to change our minds and vote again. That’s how democracy works you see.

“Theresa promised us things that in hindsight were never deliverable, and that is an affront to the democratic principles we all work under in parliament. She must be held accountable, and those of us that fell for her mistruths should be given the opportunity to change our minds.

“Theresa must go. If our MPs are unable to change their minds, then this nation ceases to be a democracy.”

Oh dear....

The brexit vote was won all you remoaners need to stop working yourselves up. We are leaving simple :D

Sponsored Links
DP is eagerly looking forward to BRINO, as he chants "We WON! We WON!"

I quite like the idea of BRINO. Its the deal that fits neatly between leave and remain.

I may stop voting conservative if Rees-Mogg gets in as PM.

Tory Brexiters demand new leadership vote insisting ‘the will of the MPs’ has changed since 2016

“We voted at the time for what we thought was going to happen, but it hasn’t turned out that way – so we get to change our minds and vote again. That’s how democracy works you see.

“Theresa promised us things that in hindsight were never deliverable, and that is an affront to the democratic principles we all work under in parliament. She must be held accountable, and those of us that fell for her mistruths should be given the opportunity to change our minds.

“Theresa must go. If our MPs are unable to change their minds, then this nation ceases to be a democracy.”

You do talk rubbish

nah you do talk rubbish,should I now be on the look out for SJWs as you appear to be part of some kind of man love ski group.

Rees Mogg doesnt need to count well, he has a posh voice.

Therefore everything he says must be true.

And he plays a senior role in a research group, so he must be some sort of scientist.

Sponsored Links
Back