Jacob Rees Mogg - Do as I say not as I do

all will be tickety boo if your hero Kier gets in.
Not my hero. I'm not all that bothered about Rishi being PM either. Just glad to see the back of lying Boris and the Brexers. Their damage will be with us for years though.

Sponsored Links
Don’t worry, all will be tickety boo if your hero Kier gets in. No sleaze, no MP scandals, NHS will be running at the highest efficiency ever, waiting lists will be down, schools will churning out A grade students, universities will be free for all, there will be no homelessness, no crime, they will take on thousands of police officers, millions of affordable and/or council houses will be built, Kier and his family won’t have any of their dosh stashed offshore, if something major comes along like another pandemic they'll get us all through it quickly and cheaply, no mates will be getting handouts, when he finishes his stint he won’t be suddenly earning millions and buying houses all over the place in his kids names etc etc. Oh, and his deputy won’t be waiting to stab him in the back.

Have you so given up on life in general, and the country in particular, that "it's w@nk, but it could be even w@nker" is some sort of rallying cry?

Really?

All these people with the snouts in the trough raking in the cash !!!

I should have my snout in the trough I deserve it

As a decent hard working respectable member of the community

And what do I get f all

Yes exactly

It’s just not fair

Sponsored Links
Back