Rees Mogg says we cant have another referendum

Sponsored Links
Jacob Rees-Mogg because now that people know more about Brexit, because we'd vote to stop it.
Sounds like smogg is not only worried about his tax evasion being exposed by the EU...

He's implying that quitters behaved stupidly at the time of the referendum...

No s hit sherlock :LOL:

Sponsored Links
It's got to the ludicrous situation where even a leading member of the leave campaign insinuates that during the referendum campaign, quitters were ignorant of the facts...

And now he feels happy to say that despite him previously suggesting there should be two referendums, he doesn't want another one because the result might be different...

I fear smogg may be in error here...

Because many quitters are too dumb to realise that they were ignorant 3 years ago...

And even if they do realise that, they are too dumb to realise that it's perfectly acceptable to change your mind!

The cattle were being driven over the cliff, but now they are going gleefully!

Billionaire disaster capitalists are going to get the angry and ill informed to fight to have their worker rights removed, NHS ended and regulations slashed.

Sounds like smogg is not only worried about his tax evasion being exposed by the EU...

If that was me I'd keep my head away from the radar and keep my believes to myself.

I don't believe you...

Smogg voted against a deal al ong with Corbyn :LOL: and Johnson ( all. 3 are leavers)

UK stays in the EU that's there come up pence and they are both in part responsible :LOL:

Let’s stay in because our MPs won’t let us leave. Nothing to be upset about after all the referendum wasn’t binding.

All these shanigans are and were predictable

Binding referendum did not give Parliament the answer they wanted the majority are remainers

They could not vote article 50 down or it would have been difficult so they have spent over 3 years on stifling the out come

Under various guises and nonsense all in the name of democracy
:LOL:

The entire caper is a comedy show :LOL:

With a parliament full of comedians what do u expect

Let’s stay in because our MPs won’t let us leave. Nothing to be upset about after all the referendum wasn’t binding.

You are conveniently missing the elephant in the room.

Brexit was sold on untruths....slogans that werent real.

And the Leave side: Conservatives and UKIP lied and continue to lie.

How about we start having an honest debate about the reality of Brexit.
How about we change the 20+ years of anti EU propaganda in the Telegraph and the Daily Mail.

How about we start doing that instead of putting the blame on parliament.

Tis parliaments fault most are full of *hit

They volunteered to be members they are supposed to. Sort this caper out

And so far all. We know is what the bell ends disagree on

Sponsored Links
Back