Muppet Mogg

Of course you do.

By the way, how many times has he failed to vote on the Party Line?

Perhaps it's time he was thrown out.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Nice to see Buffoon continues to fail, and the pound continues to rise.

Maybe we won't need those Ration Cards after all.

I think we may have a winner.

wydBbE918wgazKbXdvsW_Z11-mDmqCSuG6OIex2k9SA.jpg

https://twitter.com/TheBMA/status/1169631089238970374

.@Jacob_Rees_Mogg insult about Dr David Nicholl is disgraceful. @djnicholl has courage and experience to speak the truth about the disaster of a no-deal Brexit. He should be praised not attacked

Mogg is a psychopath.

Looks like he is losing support.

https://twitter.com/jessicaelgot/status/1169671972978118657

Breaking - No 10 spox on Jacob Rees-Mogg’s comments comparing Dr David Nicholl to disgraced anti-vaxxer Andrew Wakefield. “The Prime Minister does not share this view.”

Last edited:
Well on the basis that I've never said it won't happen I'm not one of "you lot".

But I would have thought that, as the doctor in question was part of the operation to identify risks resulting from the 'Leave' vote result he would have considered the possibility that it might.

if you ask me what would happen if a seriously ill person was denied their medication, and I replied....... "they would probably die". Does that make me a medical expert?

The doctor should stick to what he was trained to do and leave the logistics to the professionals.
In the last war spreading alarm was an offence.

Jezza makes an amoeba look clever..but you would vote him in.

Also, let's not forget that we export a tidy amount of drugs as well.

https://news.sky.com/story/jacob-re...aced-anti-vaxxer-11802903?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter

Muppet Mogg has apologised for his crass remarks, so will the RWR now retract their BS arguments in suppport of Mogg.

hahahahahaha - what a bunch of muppets.

He is a doctor, he cant influence whatever the government dont plan for in a no deal.

Unless i've missed this being discussed elsewhere, influencing the government and the public was exactly what he was trying to do.

I've not read the operation yellowhammer document, though i'd like to if anyone has a link.

However, i did hear the doctor in question ring into to an LBC programme where Mogg was being interviewed and ask an extremely leading and virtue signalling question about the level of mortality that Mogg would accept as a result of Brexit which is what kicked off the whole argument.

He may have been asked to contribute to the yellowhammer document in isolation and if Mogg had then started accusing him of extreme bias without any other input then Mogg would have been out of line. But by ringing in to an extremely political radio station like LBC and directly challenging the Mogg in the way he did, i'm afraid he showed his bias.

If he has been actively telling patients that they are at risk as a result of a no deal brexit, then that is also at best unprofessional and at worst deliberately negligent.

Sponsored Links
Back