Muppet Mogg

you are talking out of your rear

Ah - when discussion fails resort to insults
Thats your defence? A cheap shot that misses the intended target

That's not a defence of anything - it's an observation that the system is flawed

you think that is evidence to overhaul the NHS to an American style system.

I think nothing of the sort - the American 'health system' is a massive corporate system with the patient being little more than a profit centre.

Another RWR in the flesh

Again with the insults - how about a constructive discussion rather than lobbing (inaccurate) insults?

Whilst you're at it, take a look at Dr David Nicholl's other activities - I suspect that his views are not entirely impartial given his background in political activities which he is, of course, entirely free to follow but please don't present him as an impartial medical professional.

Sponsored Links
I've not read what JRM has said, I'm commenting on a post. But it would seem obvious to me that any medical professional would be better spending their time planning for the best outcome for their patients rather than scaring them with what might or might not happen

You are quite slippery, arent you. Well done.

And for your benefit once more: he was asked to provide his assessment for the yellow hammer report.

He is a doctor, he cant influence whatever the government dont plan for in a no deal.

've not read what JRM has said
You are repeating the exact same untrue answer as Mogg.

concentrate on contingency planning then his patients might be better served

You contradict yourself here
I haven't (and wouldn't) suggest that it is within his remit

Sponsored Links
The Brexit war cabinet are ignoring the report in any case, aren't they?
And they want an election before the 31st so when the sht hits the fan the government cant be challenged in a ballot box

And they want an election before the 31st so when the sht hits the fan the government cant be challenged in a ballot box
Who will you vote for Notchy? Will you need 4 ballot papers to scribble on before you decide?

Rofl...The jezza reply:::::translation ""have not a furkin clue,,, see how i feel tomorrow""
Nope.

I will vote against damaging the UK, I will vote against Brexit.

I will vote to save the farming industry in Durham county.

Ah - when discussion fails resort to insults

That's not a defence of anything - it's an observation that the system is flawed

I think nothing of the sort - the American 'health system' is a massive corporate system with the patient being little more than a profit centre.

Again with the insults - how about a constructive discussion rather than lobbing (inaccurate) insults?

Whilst you're at it, take a look at Dr David Nicholl's other activities - I suspect that his views are not entirely impartial given his background in political activities which he is, of course, entirely free to follow but please don't present him as an impartial medical professional.

You made the point about deaths as a slight of the system trying to justify that in the wider scheme of things, deaths due to medication issues are not uncommon. But as I pointed out that point was a cheap shot and now you are trying to backtrack.

I will continue with describing you as I see fit and putting to bed your poor arguments.

Nicholl input would be in the Drugs required and their interactions and how if there are supply shocks how they could cope with alternatives or change of dosages etc, something neither yourself or Mogg knows anything about.

If he was not impartial then why did the Government ask for his input on medical issues?

I saw most of Rees Mogg debating in the commons this evening.

What an unpleassnt character totally lacking in integrity.....as someone else on here said: a sociopath.

I enjoyed seeing Ken Clarke speaking: a wise man with relaxed delivery. Totally owned Mogg of course.

Sponsored Links
Back