Muppet Mogg

Sponsored Links
You are repeating what Rees Mogg said because it sounded clever.

I've not read what JRM has said, I'm commenting on a post. But it would seem obvious to me that any medical professional would be better spending their time planning for the best outcome for their patients rather than scaring them with what might or might not happen.

Why do you think it would be within a doctors remit to sort out supply chain issues caused by a no deal sh!!storm.......

I haven't (and wouldn't) suggest that it is within his remit - he seems to be getting involved in the supply chain of his own volition. The doctor was involved in 'Yellowhammer' - perhaps he has decided to extend the scope of his involvement.

The doctor should stick to what he was trained to do and leave the logistics to the professionals.
Err, that's exactly what is happening and was his intentions. It's the idiots in charge of the logistics pro's that are the danger to the UK boyo.

Sponsored Links
It's the idiots in charge of the logistics pro's that are the danger to the UK boyo.

Surely it's the politicians (all of them) that are the danger to the UK/EU - not the logistics pros or the doctors or the public

Err, that's exactly what is happening and was his intentions. It's the idiots in charge of the logistics pro's that are the danger to the UK boyo.
You could have a point but if for example essential drugs are being imported from the EU for the NHS why after Brexit would that stop, if the said drugs have been paid for who or why would anyone stop them being exported outside the EU.

You could have a point but if for example essential drugs are being imported from the EU for the NHS why after Brexit would that stop, if the said drugs have been paid for who or why would anyone stop them being exported outside the EU.

Also, let's not forget that we export a tidy amount of drugs as well.

Also, let's not forget that we export a tidy amount of drugs as well.
I have never heard a Brexer or a Remoaner suggest that exports/imports are going to stop.

Well perhaps, as a responsible medical professional, David Nicholl might stop worrying his patients with what might happen and concentrate on contingency planning then his patients might be better served.

But then again, perhaps this is evidence of Project Fear in action?

He was the expert asked to advise and his opinion was the Gov plans were quite shambolic.

What is your day job? I would hazard it has way less responsibility than that of a Dr as you are talking out of your rear.

The Dr would have advised his patients knowing full well if he was scaremongering they could report him to the GMC which is what he challenged Mogg to do.

Given that the last estimate for people killed as a result of NHS medication errors is 22,000 (yes, twenty-two thousand people!) then I suspect the system may already need to be overhauled.

Thats your defence? A cheap shot that misses the intended target.

Well that report that came out last yr did say upto 22k deaths may be due to medication error and you know why that was - mainly due to cuts to the NHS and it recommended increasing the funding.

But if you think that is evidence to overhaul the NHS to an American style system. Well in the US medication errors have been linked to 250,000 to 440,000 deaths. So thats 10 to 20 time more than the UK for about 5 times the population.

Another RWR in the flesh.

Sponsored Links
Back