references

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Would someone please point me in the right direction to find 'for reference'. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
hhearnc said:
Hi, Would someone please point me in the right direction to find 'for reference'. Thanks.
i suggest you go back to school and learn how to read

How hard is this:

durrr.jpg

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Ban, a handy hint for you: if you have lots of stuff running on the taskbar and in the system tray, it's clearer and easier to manage if you make the taskbar double height:

ScreenHunter_006.jpg

Not saying you didn't know that already, though!

ninebob said:
Ban, a handy hint for you: if you have lots of stuff running on the taskbar and in the system tray, it's clearer and easier to manage if you make the taskbar double height:

you stole my idea!

Trouble is with double height task bars and estra search bars at the top, the front pages of most websites can begin to look ****e, as they are designed for a 'normal' surfer!

use dual VGA

all the borin stuff, taskbar, winamp etc left side

full window on the right for internet (or whateva else u want it 4)

I can't get on with L/R splits. One above the other is fine, but not side-by-side.

Odd, really...

Maybe the answer is an IBM T221 monitor, and a graphics adapter capable of driving it at full resolution....

havin dual VGA is much easier than 1 monitor. the left side does all the normal stuff and the right is an extenstion to it

T221 - 22.2" viewable diagonal - 3840 x 2400 resolution - get loadsa windows on that...

ban-all-sheds said:
T221 - 22.2" viewable diagonal - 3840 x 2400 resolution - get loadsa windows on that...

i want 1!

ninebob said:

ScreenHunter_006.jpg

Not saying you didn't know that already, though!

nah you wan't tripple height

and when tripple height gets a scrollbar its time to close some windows before the os gets a bit unhappy ;)

Sponsored Links
Back