reff my thread on 29 nov central heating header tank hot

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi again reff my thread on 29 nov cold water header tank on the central heating blow off pipe permanently putting hot water back into the header tank we called the heatcall enginer out and he said it was a sticking valve which he said he fixed and put the top back on the header tank now we are getting water in the bedroom ceiling and when i went to investigate it was coming out of the averflow pipe where the jount was not a good fit so i pushed it together to stop it leaking until i get a new conector but now we are getting steam coming out of the overflow pipe outside so not fixed at all still putting water back into the header tank hot loosing my faith in heatcall :cry:

Sponsored Links
ring them and tell them to get an engineer immediately out to sort the problem or you will go to the papers with the story of how they are endangering you and your families lives!

alternatively get someone else to sort it and send them the bill.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back