Refugees without ID documentation

Sponsored Links
if you read it, you will see that there are safe routes for many on your list
no there are not

Syria legal route ended years ago
Afghanistan legal route let’s almost nobody through
no legal routes for Eritrea, Yemen, Iraq, Iran

You've read the article, to continue arguing against it without evidence, just opinion, seems pointless.

We do not have infinite resources. An open door policy would see many 100s of thousands flocking to our shore, our enemies would continue to use it as a weapon to destabilise us and traffickers would still make money ferrying people to our shores.

You've read the article, to continue arguing against it without evidence, just opinion, seems pointless.
Describing evidence as opinion does not make it so. :rolleyes:
There are many, many origins fro evidence that says UK is not doing enough, nor as much as other countries, and what they are doing is inhumane.

Performance data, carefully crafted by UK government to show UK in a good light is not sufficient to prove they're doing enough, or comparable to others. Like arguing that more money is spent on (name whatever you like) does not prove performance is better, nor value for money, nor sufficent for needs, nor a best use of resources, nor any sense of improvement. It simply shows that more money is spent, and that's all.
UK behaves woefully inadequately on asylum seekers.

I could argue that I spend more money than ever before on travel. It doesn't mean that I travel anymore than before, nor greener, nor more comfortably, nor faster, nor more efficiently, nor more effectively. It simply means that I spend more.

The UK's claim that it receives more refugees through that UN scheme (for a carefully crtafted period) doesn't answer how many countries have such scheme to receive refugees through that route. what is the criteria for accepting refugees, what is the up-to-date data, etc.

The UNHCR 2019 data doesn't suggest that UK is anywhere near the highest recipient of such refugees, at just 3,500 accepted per year.

1702802992907.png

20191231_Resettlement_Overview_Europe_FINAL (1).pdf

In addition, the categories of refugees to be eligible for such a scheme is very restrictive. Figures relate to percentages.
50% are women, girls, children and adolescents at risk, and survivors of violence or torture.
1702803257525.png

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Hello Jim.

At least we know your real name isn't Roy.

Better tell Zoe that the UK ranks above France according to your evidence.

Last edited:
It's not creepy if you publish your name Jim. So why do you call yourself Roy? Himmy, makes sense H is next to J so maybe a mistype.

Do you prefer Jimmy?

Last edited:
It's not creepy if you publish your name Jim. So why do you call yourself Roy? Himmy, makes sense H is next to J so maybe a mistype.
Still scratching around for a bit of personal detail to weaponise. That's a sure sign your arguments are too fragile to stand up to scrutiny.
You, RegananadCarter and Mottie should start your own DIYnot stalking group. :rolleyes:

Better tell Zoe that the UK ranks above France according to your evidence.
It's a different set of data.
This is the UNHCR Resettlement scheme, not the asylum seekers waiting in Calais. :rolleyes:
These are refugees taken from refugee camps in neighbouring countries to their country of origin.

Still scratching around for a bit of personal detail to weaponise. That's a sure sign your arguments are too fragile to stand up to scrutiny.
You, RegananadCarter and Mottie should start your own DIYnot stalking group. :rolleyes:
I'm not scratching for anything.

You published your name. You did it, not me.

The door is either open or there will be demand for people smugglers.

We already have safe legal routes. Are you arguing for more?

Sponsored Links
Back