Refugees without ID documentation

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I'm not scratching for anything.

You published your name. You did it, not me.
Himmy Jimmy.

Don't tell 'em your name Jim.
I see fillyboy wants to join the DIYnot stalking group.
ReganandCarter supposedly knows where I live, and is not shy of publishing it. Motorbiking and fillyboy claim to know my name, so they publish such details on a public forum.
Mottie desparately and frequently asks for additional personal information.

Maybe if they combine their resources they could work out why they feel the need to weaponise what they think is personal information. :rolleyes:

Go on, explain why. Point to any posts arguing for an open door policy.
What's posts got to do with it.
I said there was quite a few who wanted to destabilize the country I gave Roy as an example, I could have easily said the militant tendency of the labour party.

I see fillyboy wants to join the DIYnot stalking group.
ReganandCarter supposedly knows where I live, and is not shy of publishing it. Motorbiking and fillyboy claim to know my name, so they publish such details on a public forum.
Mottie desparately and frequently asks for additional personal information.

Maybe if they combine their resources they could work out why they feel the need to weaponise what they think is personal information. :rolleyes:
I think it's making a rod for ones own back Jimmy.

I said there was quite a few who wanted to destabilize the country I gave Roy as an example, I could have easily said the militant tendency of the labour party.
I know you said it, with no evidence. Gut feeling it is then...

What's posts got to do with it.
Why would I want to destabilize the country?
Your allegation is bizarre. :rolleyes:

You've know idea, you surprise me something's are common knowledge.

As it says, principle and practice are two different things.

"At the level of practice, we need to be more cautious. When making political choices, we should always take into account the risks, probabilities, and consequences both of what we are recommending and of the likely alternatives. In politics, it is almost never enough to focus only on the intrinsic merit of a course of action."

As it says, principle and practice are two different things.

"At the level of practice, we need to be more cautious. When making political choices, we should always take into account the risks, probabilities, and consequences both of what we are recommending and of the likely alternatives. In politics, it is almost never enough to focus only on the intrinsic merit of a course of action."
You seem to have understood more than Jimmy.

Sponsored Links
Back