Rejointing concrete patio slabs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm about to repoint/rejoint (or whatever you call it) 450x450 concrete slabs with tapered sides (11mm down to 3mm gaps, c25mm deep) and the area is 35sqm. Easy Joint was one of the few compounds that would work with gaps of 3mm. I've cleared out all the old jointing and am ready to go. I've calculated I'll need about 4x12.5kg of Easy Joint.

I can get it (4 tubs) on Amazon for £125 incl delivery though I've also tried to source locally but looking on Google hardly anyone stocks it or at least it's not listed as being stocked which seems weird?! Only Topps Tiles had any according to their website.

Before I pull the trigger on ordering Easy Joint is there a cheaper and equally reliable alternative for brush in compounds?

Sponsored Links
Mashalls weatherpoint 365 and joint-it are essentially the same thing as easyjoint. Joint it are on a marketing drive recently where i am so Im sure merchants may have it near you.

Unfortunately Mashalls weatherpoint 365 is even more expensive!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back