Relocating stench entry to plastic welded stack

Good advice thanks. I'll start that one tomorrow as I need to lay the rad pipes now so I can get the heating back on this evening.

Sponsored Links
Push fit to the rescue.
Seems the soil pipe is 110mm and I found a coupler with a male push fit end, so I've loosely fitted these on top of the branch that I intend to remove so my poo pipe can come in from the left side.
I'll know more about the practicality once I've cut the old branch off, but it looks like fitting the push fit coupler may resolve my issue.

Attachments

• P1000281.JPG
    P1000281.JPG
    215.1 KB · Views: 69
If that top section has come out of that branch, then it cant have been glued in properly (or at all) in the first place! You may be better off now cutting below as required, extend back up with a coupler, and section of 110mm as required, and look at fitting a manifold at floor level to take the wastes, then your new branch for the WC, and carry on up to vent as previous. I assume you had an AAV on the end, not an open vent into the roofspace?

Sponsored Links
I cut the top pipe along the join line and set it loosely in place to line it all back up. I've seen a few push fit sections and will look at moving it across to the left.
In the mean time I'll have a look at space for a manifold.

Good point about the loft vent, it is indeed an AAV.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back