Remain ! Jeremys going to save the day !

You need counselling, even Notch would agree, and he's mental. and left handed
Filly has a counter argument against me, its a good one 'im left handed'

Bless!

ternatively, the republic could leave with us, 80% of their exports would be safe, no hard border, There - problem solved, What a tantalising thought, for the Irish, to be sure, to be sure

I dont why you keep posting this.

3 years of Brexit negotiations have dramatically reduced 27 nations interest in leaving.

A border in Irish sea is far more likely -and will happen in event of no deal.

Sponsored Links
Ireland was considered a developing nation before it joined the EU (I remember from geography class - Portugal was also still classed as developing).
I don't think they will want to leave with us!

Ireland was considered a developing nation before it joined the EU (I remember from geography class - Portugal was also still classed as developing).

Yes -we just have to look at the GDP gains, increase in wealth, infrastructure etc of the new Eastern European countries that joined.

If only.

As NI voted to remain and the Republic is remaining, why don't the Irish threaten to resume hostilities unless Article 50 is revoked.

Brexiters can then blame the Irish.

There - problem solved.

Not with you ??

Do u mean the unionists ? Resume hostilities ?

Sponsored Links
All of them.

If a border can't be imposed for fear of violence resuming, then, as all of Ireland is in favour of remaining in the EU, perhaps they could threaten resumption of violence unless Article 50 is revoked.

The Republic of Ireland has received 44billion in subsidies since joining the EU which has transformed it.
After partition 80% of all Ireland's industrial output was from Ulster, since joining the EU the position has been reversed with Ulster becoming poorer and of course 30 years of IRA terrorism scared off investors which helped put the final nail in the coffin of the economy.
This explains Euroscepticism among Unionists.

The Republic of Ireland has received 44billion in subsidies since joining the EU which has transformed it.
After partition 80% of all Ireland's industrial output was from Ulster, since joining the EU the position has been reversed with Ulster becoming poorer and of course 30 years of IRA terrorism scared off investors which helped put the final nail in the coffin of the economy.
This explains Euroscepticism among Unionists.

Thats an interesting insight -not something Id considered before.

Whichever side of the Brexit debate we are on, I thinks its rather shown that people living in England have little interest in Ireland generally.

Or in your case, astrology,vivid imagination and confirmation bias.

I thank you for your intelligent, considered response to my posts.

Please could you kindly provide a specific point where I show confirmation bias?
If you are able to respond without further insults, I guess that might show some level of maturity :)

Sponsored Links
Back