The costs of Brexit

Sponsored Links
Durhamplumber wants the UK to be weak
Durhhamplumber wants the United Kingdom to be btoken up
Durhamplumber is an appalling traitor.
Yehaaaa....off to work folks....Immigrants waiting for me to mend boiler.....LATERS

Sponsored Links
good point, well made
Speaketh the moral compass?

Got my apology there or you still tending to those piles John? How's the rectum today? Doing all the talking? Give it a rest...

Speaketh the moral compass?

Got my apology there or you still tending to those piles John? How's the rectum today? Doing all the talking? Give it a rest...
He's channeling his inner Durhamplumber with his posts, the repetitiveness 'Good point well made'.
Did you ever ask D.P if he was the speaketh?! :)

I like DP we speak the same language we meet up now n again down Witherpoons for a Guinness, talk about immigrants n **** then back to work (y)

I like DP we speak the same language we meet up now n again down Witherpoons for a Guinness, talk about immigrants n **** then back to work (y)
Ok, at least you're honest with your bias ! (y)

I like DP we speak the same language we meet up now n again down Witherpoons for a Guinness, talk about immigrants n **** then back to work
You think we should invite Notchy? Even treat him to his fav tipple,half a shandy! Might cheer him up a bit!

You think we should invite Notchy? Even treat him to his fav tipple,half a shandy! Might cheer him up a bit!
He's sounds a bit gay to me, maybe a white 'whine' spritzer is more up his remainer alley (yes an intentional spelling before more pants are pi$$ed!)

Sponsored Links
Back