Remote heating control - telephone?

BG do a remote thermostat/programmer that you can control via the internet, but it costs ~£200

I think thats a pretty good deal tbh. Considering you get the hub, wireless stat and fitting costs.

I was told that there will be more services ie alarms etc that will be added to the service too, that will all work off the same hub.

Im gonna treat my folks to one I think.

Sponsored Links
BG do a remote thermostat/programmer that you can control via the internet, but it costs ~£200

I think thats a pretty good deal tbh. Considering you get the hub, wireless stat and fitting costs.

I was told that there will be more services ie alarms etc that will be added to the service too, that will all work off the same hub.

Im gonna treat my folks to one I think.

Pretty sure the alarms will work off a seperate hub but I could be wrong. The camera part isn't available as of last time I checked, shame as thats the bit I want.

The BG RCH is good, I have had fitted for 3 months with no hassle and I reckon it is a good deal for what you get.

I have been using an EcoBee Smart Thermostat fo the last year, and it is great, fill control from iPhone anywhere.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back