Removal company from East to North London

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been planning to make the move from East to North London (N19) for a while now and I've finally gotten the courage to do it and have handled most of the work already, however the one thing I need is a moving company which all the ones I've found seem to be very sketchy and untrustworthy, could anyone please recommend one they know is good? Thanks so much me and my family are very appreciative .

Sponsored Links
Try a company called Yellow Vans. My wifes security company use them all the time and they are very reliable and reasonable.

Bishops Move as used by Liz Truss from No. 10 recently? The bigger removal companies are members of one of the associations https://bar.co.uk/ is one such. Get more then one quotation.

You'd really be best asking friends, family, neighbours and work-colleagues (ideally those who've moved recently) for recommendations, than random strangers off the internet.

This is a Do It Yourself forum, though... but unless you have very few goods and chattels to relocate it's honestly not worth the stress on the day.

Sponsored Links
Hey Reece,
I would honestly have to agree with doing it yourself as you save so much money but if that is out of question I had to move to North London as well and used a company that i found to be very helpful so i would happily recommend them to you.
They gave me no trouble and made the whole process very easy
Their name was RSL Man and Van

Back