Removal of aluminium window frames.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
[See my album "windows"] Hi, I'm thinking of removing the glass and internal frames on this type of window and hiring a professional to remove the outer frame. I have a fair Idea how to remove the glass but I am clueless when it comes to the frames. Any advice appreciated. If you think removing the whole frame would be easier I also appreciate your input

Sponsored Links
Removing aluminum frame windows when making improvements to your home is a great method to save money and improve your home's appearance. Remove the sliding panel first when replacing aluminum frame windows. Once you remove this obstruction, the window panel should be easy to remove. Remove the remaining stationary panel next. Also, make sure you put on safety gloves and glasses when removing the stationary window. Remove any obstructions using a screwdriver, putty knife or hammer. This will help you remove your aluminum window frames easily and conveniently. Also, think about designing your home with attractive stainless steel and glass balustrade.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back