Removal/ variation of conditions and bats advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I am very new to this but bursting with questions every step of the way!
Today's question is about a S73 application, google tells me this is what we need.
We recently moved into a bungalow which had planning permission approved for a loft conversion and large conservatory at the northern end. This was approved over 3 years ago but we have planning control visit sheets to demonstrate implementation.
What we are planning to do is on a much smaller scale. However instead of the conservatory we would like to put sliding doors and a new window at first floor level. This over-looks our garden and at a push could look over the neighbours horse menage if the hedge was cut. One of the conditions of the previous permission being granted was that no new first floor windows could be added with out prior permission.
Would this be a S73 form? And would we need to have a bat survey to attach to this. The previous permission was submitted before these ever came into play!
Any advice or pointers would be amazing!

Sponsored Links
Someone has just told me that we need to submit full planning for the additional window as we're in a national park! Not what I was wanting to hear....guess we're in for the full shebang!

A Section 73 application is to remove or amend a current planning condition.

You might be able to get away with this and insert the new drawings to replace the old drawings. Worht having a chat with your LPA.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back