Remove programme

O

oompah

I am trying to remove a programme its telling me that it access denied ,have been into add or remove but there is a folder still in program files and it comes up when i start the comp from cold.The programme is performance centre from ascentive.Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Download and install Revo Uninstaller from:
http://www.revouninstaller.com/

When installed, double click the icon to open and click on the program that you want to remove.
On the top toolbar click Uninstall.
Just follow the instructions and, when offered, delete the items in Bold type.

It stops the program first, if it is still running then sets a restore point and uses the programs uninstaller to remove it. Then it scans for stray registry enties and lets you remove them, and finally it checks for any stray program files left behind and lets you remove them.

A very good free program, that I use all the time now instead of the Windows Add/remove as you have to go chasing round for registry and program leftovers that can cause problems with other installs at a later date,

dave

How do I get it to look in programme files to uninstall the programme from there?Cancel that I re-read your instructions and found what i was looking for,good little programme thanks very much.

Sponsored Links
Pleased to hear you got it sorted.
Keep the Revo Uninstaller on your computer. As I said, it does a much better job than the Win Add/remove.
dave

Back