Removed back boiler, replace with real fire

It wasn't solid fuel before. I know it's not an efficient fire place and gives off minimal heat, the house is well insulated and the room has central heating so its not going to be used as a heat source, more of a feature. But I appreciate your concern as it could have been he case that we didn't know what we were getting.

Sponsored Links
It wasn't solid fuel before. I know it's not an efficient fire place and gives off minimal heat, the house is well insulated and the room has central heating so its not going to be used as a heat source, more of a feature. But I appreciate your concern as it could have been he case that we didn't know what we were getting.

Ok. Fair enough, but are you conscious of the cost of creating the "feature" flame? How many kw per hour does it consume? if it above 7Kw, you wil need a 100cm2

Ok. Fair enough, but are you conscious of the cost of creating the "feature" flame? How many kw per hour does it consume? if it above 7Kw, you will also need a 100cm2 ventilator. A lot of basket fires exceed 10Kw. if it is sub 7kw, did you view this one, or do the shop display the more extravagant bigger one?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back